Social media advertising is great for identifying specific audiences through demographic information and targeting ads so the right consumers can see your brand in their feeds. We will help you decide what network is appropriate for your unique needs and then create ads that will generate the response you are looking for.
- Facebook – Facebook is the most popular website for businesses to promote their products and services. we can scale ads locally, nationally or world-wide, ensuring you will efficiently find your target audience.
- Instagram – This platform is owned by Facebook and can easily be added to any Facebook advertising campaign.
- Twitter – Twitter is best known as a micro-blogging service that can also be used to promote your business, both through strategic tweeting as well as targeted ads.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is a website designed for professional networking and can be used to bring business traffic from a targeted demographic. This is an ideal business-to-business lead generation platform.
- Pinterest – As a very visual platform, ads on Pinterest can help generate sales of products and services. Perfect for visual products.
- Google Plus – Google Plus is a social networking service owned by Google, and a great way to connect with Gmail users. Combined with Google Places, it becomes an efficient way to promote your business locally. It’s not our favorite channel, but sometimes we do it just to appease the “Google Gods”.