Come join our growing digital marketing agency as our newest WordPress developer. We do not solicit website development clients so this job is not daily creation of new websites. We do site redesigns, updates and changes for current clients who are already working with us for PPC, SEO and other digital marketing.
We’re looking for someone with WordPress development experience and outstanding attention to detail. This is a remote position with a lot of flexibility!
Our small digital marketing agency has 13 independent contractors working in different cities and we are looking to add another member to our cloud-based team.
Hours are flexible, but turnaround times can be short so we need someone who is available and easy to get ahold of.
- 3+ years experience in WordPress dev
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices where it pertains to dev
- Custom coding/themes, not just modifying paid themes
- Plugins: Gravity Forms, Wordfence, Securi, UpdraftPlus, WP Super Cache, Yoast, Akismet, Invisible reCaptcha, Advanced Custom Fields, the Events Calendar, Tracking Code Manager, WP Mail SMTP
- Custom Post Types
- Can set up client backups, site security, forms, conversion tracking
- Ability to think creatively & strategically
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Create site mockups for clients
- Create/code custom sites from mockups
- Move client’s site from one host to another
- Make site secure (https)
- Set up backup and security for a client
- Make coding changes as requested by a client
- Troubleshoot when sites go down
- Set up new sites (domain, host, WP install, email config)
Job Type: Part-time 1099 Income $35/hour
- Please don’t apply if this job doesn’t sound like a good fit. We are not in a hurry, we are looking for the right person!
- Please don’t apply if you already have a full-time job and hope to do this nights/weekends.
- If you are still reading please apply below: